Six County AOG Data Book - This book contains information about Six County AOG various governing boards, programs, contact information, and other data to help our communities understand all the AOG has to offer.
Open burn is now permitted, until May 30, however you must go online and obtain a burn permit.Below is press release from Sevier County Sheriff Nate Curtis, and the link to the Utah DEQ for the permit. If you have any questions please call our office at 527-4621.
Our annual tree lighting will be held on December 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm. This year we are changing things up a bit. We will gather in front of the library and have our count down for lights and then the Fire Department will deliver Santa and he will visit with the children in the Carol Theater. Hot chocolate and dougnuts will be served outside of the theater. For more information click on the following link. 11 2017 Newsletter
Monroe City will be located in the old fire house 47 N Main beginning March 5, 2018 thru April 15, 2018 while we are renovating the city offices. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. City Flyer
More Articles ...
- 10 10 2017 Public Hearing Power Rates
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Notice of Municipal Election
- 10 10 2017 Monroe City Council MEETING CANCELED LACK OF QUORUM Agenda
- 2017 Election Notice
- Newsletter 11/2016
- 2017 MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
- ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING
- Best Water in Utah
- PUBLIC POWER 9/14/2015
- 2016 24th of July Celebration
- BEST WATER IN THE STATE AWARD
- Dog Licensing 2015
- 12 23 2014 City Council Meeting Canceled
- November, 2014 City Council Meeting schedule