"Helping Hands Will Always Help You through"
24th of July Parade Registration Form
July 24th 2018
As you know, Monroe hosts one of the premier "hometown" 24th of July celebrations in the state of Utah! This year will be no exception!
In order to par of this celebration, pleasse complete the following information. This registration form will confirm your entry in the parade and is necessary for parade line-up and judging purposes. Trophies will be awarded to the first place winners in the following categories. Civic, Commercial, Church, Marching Group, Equestrian.
e.g. Car, Horse & Trailer, semi, etc
Arrangements need to be made by entrant for children to be picked up at the end of parade route.
Candy can be distributed by WALKERS that are part of your entry
*REMEMBER - CANDY CANNOT BE THROWN FORM ANY VEHICLE!!
- Registration deadline is July 24th, 2017
- You will be addigned an entry number when registration is complete
- Parade line-up will begin at 500 South Main Street, Monroe
- Check-in at registration table at 500 South Main Street to pick up your entry number
- Participants need to be lined up no later that 9:30am
- The parade will begin promptly at 10:00am
Any question, please call: Michelle Nielson 979-7993 or Kimberley Monroe 864-8952
Entry application will be rejected if the Parade Committee, in its sole discretion and judgement, determines and entry to be political, controversial, unlawful or otherwise inconsistent with the standards, theme or purpose of the parade and city celebration