2 12 2019 City Council Meeting Agenda for pdf click here.
Monroe City is experiencing a power outage in part of the town. The power department is working on identifying the problem and getting it fixed as soon as possible.
Notice is hereby given of the 2019 meeting schedule for Monroe City. the City Council will meet at 7:00 pm on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month and the Planning Commission will meet at 7:00 pm on the third Tuesday of each month. For a complete pdf list of all city meetings click here.
1 8 2019 Public Hearing Street Improvement Revenue bond. For pdf click here.
More Articles ...
- 1 8 2019 PUBLIC HEARING SALES TAX REVENUE BOND
- 12 25 2018 CITY COUNCIL MEETING CANCELED
- Trash Collection Changes for Christmas and New Years
- Monroe City Library will Reopen December 8, 2018
- MONROE CITY LIBRARY CLOSED
- 10 9 2018 CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
- Open Burn
- 2017 Water CCR Compliance Letter
- 2018 24th of July - Pioneer Day Celebration
- Help Wanted- Utility Clerk