NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Library Board will meet on Monday, September 11, 2017, at the Monroe City Library, 55 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 4:00 p.m.
The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Meeting called to order by Board Chairman, April Bagley
2. Prayer: By invitation
3. Reading and approval of minutes of previous meeting
4. Review Monroe City Library Policy
5. Review and discuss Monroe City Library Strategic Plan
6. Library report: Shelly Monroe, Library Director
7. Other business
8. Schedule for next meeting
Posted this 8th day of September, 2017
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was posted at the Monroe City Library, City Hall and website at littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah State Public Notice Website and delivered to each member of the Monroe City Library Board.
Emalee H. Curtis, Monroe City Recorder
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Emalee Curtis (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity employer and provider.