NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSI9ON
MAY 16, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at the Monroe City Hall, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting - Meeting called to order. Prayer
2. Approval of minutes of previous meeting
3. Selection of Planning Commission Chairman Pro-Tempore (Tabled from last Planning Commission meeting)
4. Citizen comments.
5. Review Conditional Use Business License for “The Primpin Parlor” a beauty salon, located at 170 East 400 North submitted by Shelby Duncan
6. Discussion-Request for opinion regarding construction in Source Protection Zone Three - property is less than two acres - septic systems would be constructed outside of the source protection area. Located at 583 South 200 East --- 1- M10.1-submitted by Joseph & Melody Demarius and Ron Parsons
Posted this 15th day of May, 2017
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was emailed to the Richfield Reaper, posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Emalee H. Curtis
Monroe City Recorder
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Emalee Curtis (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.