The main irrigation line was damaged today during construction and the entire system has been shut down until repairs can be made. At this time there is no estimate on how long the repairs will take. Crews are working on the problem to remedy as soon as possible.
Notice: Road Closed signs are for thru traffic only. Local traffic traveling to and from their homes is allowed. Access to homes will not be blocked without notice. If you have questions, please contact Monroe City at 435-527-4621 for additional assistance.
MONROE CITY OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
Public notice is hereby given that the date for persons wishing to file as candidates for the office of Monroe City Councilmember are between June 1, 2019 and June 7, 2019. Filing deadline is June 7, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Qualifications of a candidate for the office of City Councilmember are:
(1) Be a United States citizen at time of filing
(2) Be at least 18 years old at the time of the next municipal election
(3) Be a legal resident of Monroe City for a period of 365 consecutive days immediately
preceding the date of the election.
(4) Be a registered voter of Monroe City
(5) In accordance with Utah Constitution Article IV, Section 6, any mentally incompetent person, any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to hold elective office is restored under Section 20A-2-101-5.
Monroe City residents will be electing three (3) Councilmembers to serve four-year terms at the general municipal election on November 5, 2019. The Primary Election date is Tuesday, August 13, 2019 (if needed).
More Articles ...
- OPEN BURN SEASON
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- Open Burn
- Monroe City Truth in Taxation Public Hearing
- 2018 24th of July - Pioneer Day Celebration
- Help Wanted- Utility Clerk
- 2018 Spring Clean Up
- ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING
- Six County AOG Data Book
- Monroe City Renovations
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Best Water in Utah
- BEST WATER IN THE STATE AWARD
- MONROE CITY IRRIGATION