APRIL 2020 SR. CITIZEN NEWSLETTER FOR PDF "CLICK HERE"
Monroe City Offices will be closed to the public until further notice. You may call at 435-527-4621 for assistance.
Payments on utility bills can be made by phone, night drop north of City Office door, or at our website littlegreenvalley.com through xpressbill pay.
Baseball and Softball sign-ups can be handled through email and payment over the phone.
Sorry for this inconvenience. Monroe City is striving to keep everyone safe and healthy at this time.
Monroe City is seeking applicants for a seasonal/part time general maintenance worker. The position is for April 1- September 30 and will be a 30-40 hours per week depending on workload or as needed employment.
Monroe City will accept applications until March 27, 2020 and applications may be obtained at Monroe City Office.
Potential Duies: mowing grass and weeds, operation of power equipment, weeding, maintaining restroom facilities, monitoring lawn irrigation system, general maintenance and additional duites as assigned.
Applicant must be at least 16 years of age.
"Monroe City is an equal opportunity employer and provider."
More Articles ...
- OPEN BURN MARCH 1 - MAY 30
- 2019 Monroe City General Election Results
- 11 12 2019 COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT FIRST PUBLIC HEARING
- Monroe City Municipal Election Official Canvass
- UNOFFICIAL PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
- Help Wanted - Assistant Librarian
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- Monroe City Truth in Taxation Public Hearing
- Six County AOG Data Book
- Monroe City Renovations