Monroe City will be holding a public hearing on November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at 10 N. Main for the purpose to provide citizens with pertinent infomration about the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and allow for discussion of possible applicaitons. For a pdf of hearing notice please click here.
Open burn will be permitted from September 15 through October 30, however you must go online and obtain a burn permit.Below is a llnk to for the permit. If you are unable to access the permit or have questions please call Monroe City office at 435-527-4621.
Notice is hereby given that the official canvass of the Monroe City Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. The canvass will be during the Monroe City Council's regular scheduled council meeting. The location is the Monroe City Hall, 10 North Main, Monroe, UT.
Allison H. Leavitt
Monroe City Recorder
Posted at the Monroe City Hall,Monroe City Library, littlegreenvalley.com and Utah Public Notice website this 5th day of November, 2019
For pdf. click here.
More Articles ...
- UNOFFICIAL PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
- Help Wanted - Assistant Librarian
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- Monroe City Truth in Taxation Public Hearing
- Six County AOG Data Book
- Monroe City Renovations
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Best Water in Utah
- BEST WATER IN THE STATE AWARD
- Monroe City's new hydroelectric-generating facility