Monroe City will be holding a public hearing on November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at 10 N. Main for the purpose to provide citizens with pertinent infomration about the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and allow for discussion of possible applicaitons. For a pdf of hearing notice please click here.
2019 Monroe City Municipal Primary Election Official results are as follows:
Councilmember - 4 year
Joseph Anderson 153 10.49%
Dane Buchmiller 227 15.56%
Erica Sirrine 295 20.22%
Dana Lundgreen 140 9.60%
Michael C. Mathie 267 18.30%
Michael R. “Mike” Miles 188 12.89%
“Mystic” Mike Ginsburg 64 4.39%
RK Nielson 125 8.57%
For more information in pdf form click here.
Open burn will be permitted from September 15 through October 30, however you must go online and obtain a burn permit.Below is a llnk to for the permit. If you are unable to access the permit or have questions please call Monroe City office at 435-527-4621.
More Articles ...
- UNOFFICIAL PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
- Help Wanted - Assistant Librarian
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- ANNEXATION PUBLIC HEARING
- Monroe City Truth in Taxation Public Hearing
- Six County AOG Data Book
- Monroe City Renovations
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Best Water in Utah
- BEST WATER IN THE STATE AWARD
- Monroe City's new hydroelectric-generating facility