Monroe City 2020 Annual Notice of Public Meeting. For pdf click here.
2019 Monroe City General Eleciton Results are as follows:
Registered voters 1178
Ballots Cast 705 59.85% Monroe had the highest voter turnout percentage of the whole county
Councilmember 4-year term:
Joseph Anderson 217
Dane Buchmiller 305
Erica Sirrine 391
Dana Lundgreen 220
Michael C. Mathie 346
Michael R. "Mike" Miles 301
Monroe City will be holding a public hearing on November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at 10 N. Main for the purpose to provide citizens with pertinent infomration about the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and allow for discussion of possible applicaitons. For a pdf of hearing notice please click here.
More Articles ...
- FINANCIAL CAMPAIGN REPORT
- OPEN BURN SEASON SEPTEMBER 15- OCTOBER 30
- Candidate Financial Campaign Reports-Eliminated Candidates
- UNOFFICIAL PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
- Help Wanted - Assistant Librarian
- Candidate Financial Campaign Reports
- Monroe City - Hiring part time crossing guard
- 24th of July Information
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- 2019 24th of July - Pioneer Day Celebration