NOTICE and AGENDA
MONROE CITY SHADE TREE COMMITTEE
APRIL 22, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Shade Tree Committee shall meet on Friday, April 22, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the city hall, 10 north Main.
1. Meeting called to order by Committee Chairman Allen Oscarson
2. Roll Call
3. Review Monroe City Ordinance 4-01-2014 - Shade Tree Ordinance
4. 15 reasons to become a Tree City
5. Tree City USA standards
6. Cost share project - grant funding
Review tree inventory and hours spent
7. Tree City USA Proclamation
8. Shade Tree Committee Goals
9. Set a meeting schedule
Posted this 21st day of April, 2016
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was emailed to the Richfield Reaper, posted at the Monroe City Hall and website: littlegreenvalley.com., posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and delivered to each member of the Shade Tree Committee.
Emalee H. Curtis
Monroe City Recorder
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Emalee Curtis (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.