Monroe City will be holding a public hearing on November 12, 2019 at 7:00 pm at 10 N. Main for the purpose to provide citizens with pertinent infomration about the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) and allow for discussion of possible applicaitons. For a pdf of hearing notice please click here.
Due to fire restrictions open burn will not begin September 15. When fire restrictions are lifted burn permits may be processed. Below is a llnk to for the permit. If you are unable to access the permit or have questions please call Monroe City office at 435-527-4621. Open burn will end November 15, 2020.
More Articles ...
- UNOFFICIAL PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS
- Help Wanted - Assistant Librarian
- Candidate Financial Campaign Reports
- Monroe City - Hiring part time crossing guard
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- 4 9 2019 MONROE CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2 12 2019 CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA