4 9 2019 Monroe City Council Meeting Minutes. For pdf click here.
MONROE CITY OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
Public notice is hereby given that the date for persons wishing to file as candidates for the office of Monroe City Councilmember are between June 1, 2019 and June 7, 2019. Filing deadline is June 7, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Qualifications of a candidate for the office of City Councilmember are:
(1) Be a United States citizen at time of filing
(2) Be at least 18 years old at the time of the next municipal election
(3) Be a legal resident of Monroe City for a period of 365 consecutive days immediately
preceding the date of the election.
(4) Be a registered voter of Monroe City
(5) In accordance with Utah Constitution Article IV, Section 6, any mentally incompetent person, any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to hold elective office is restored under Section 20A-2-101-5.
Monroe City residents will be electing three (3) Councilmembers to serve four-year terms at the general municipal election on November 5, 2019. The Primary Election date is Tuesday, August 13, 2019 (if needed).
Monroe City will be accepting applications for seasonal/part time general maintenance worker. For more information and pdf click here.
2 12 2019 City Council Meeting Agenda for pdf click here.
More Articles ...
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- 1 8 2019 PUBLIC HEARING STREET IMPROVEMENT REVENUE BOND
- 1 8 2019 PUBLIC HEARING SALES TAX REVENUE BOND
- 12 25 2018 CITY COUNCIL MEETING CANCELED
- Trash Collection Changes for Christmas and New Years
- Monroe City Library will Reopen December 8, 2018
- MONROE CITY LIBRARY CLOSED
- 10 9 2018 CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
- 2017 Water CCR Compliance Letter
- 3 27 2018 CITY COUNCIL MINUTES