Joseph Anderson 153 10.49%
Dane Buchmiller 227 15.56%
Erica Sirrine 295 20.22%
Dana Lundgreen 140 9.60%
Michael C.Mathie 267 18.30%
Michael R. "Mike" Miles 188 12.89%
"Mystic" Mike Ginsburg 64 4.39%
RK Nielson 125 8.57%
Monroe City Job Opening
POSITION: LIBRARY ASSISTANT - for Monroe City. Skills in typing, public relations/customer service, office practices and computer usage required. Knowledge of library procedures a must. Preference will be given to Monroe area residents. Flexible part-time employment. Minimum 10-15 hours a week to provide basic library services. Some Saturday work will be required.
Applications will be accepted at the Monroe City Office, 10 North Main Street, Monroe, Utah 84754 until 5:00 p.m. Monday, August 19, 2019 or until position is filled. Monroe City reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
Monroe City is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
More Articles ...
- Monroe City - Hiring part time crossing guard
- 24th of July Information
- Candidates for 2019 Election
- 2019 24th of July - Pioneer Day Celebration
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- 4 9 2019 MONROE CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2 12 2019 CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS