Monroe City Library will reopen December 8, 2018. Librarian Shelly Monroe and library staff have been working very hard to prepare a mini library upstaris to accomodate all ages. We ask for continued patience as work moves forward on repairs in the basement due to flooding. The goal is to have everythng back to normal sometime in Februray.
More Articles ...
- 3 27 2018 CITY COUNCIL MINUTES
- 4 2 2018 IRRIGATION WATER
- Six County AOG Data Book
- Monroe City Renovations
- MONROE CITY ANNUAL TREE LIGHTING
- 11 2017 FINANCIAL CAMPAIGN REPORT
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Notice of Canvass of election returns
- Election Notice
- 8 7 2017 CANDIDATE FINANCIAL CAMPAIGN REPORT