Six County AOG Data Book - This book contains information about Six County AOG various governing boards, programs, contact information, and other data to help our communities understand all the AOG has to offer.
Monroe City will be located in the old fire house 47 N Main beginning March 5, 2018 thru April 15, 2018 while we are renovating the city offices. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. City Flyer
Our annual tree lighting will be held on December 4, 2017 at 5:30 pm. This year we are changing things up a bit. We will gather in front of the library and have our count down for lights and then the Fire Department will deliver Santa and he will visit with the children in the Carol Theater. Hot chocolate and dougnuts will be served outside of the theater. For more information click on the following link. 11 2017 Newsletter
More Articles ...
- Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Notice of Canvass of election returns
- Election Notice
- 8 7 2017 CANDIDATE FINANCIAL CAMPAIGN REPORT
- 8 1 2017 Utility Board Meeting
- NOTICE TO MONROE CITY UTILITY CUSTOMERS
- 2017 MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
- BOYS BASEBALL / GIRLS SOFTBALL SIGN-UPS
- IRRIGATION NOTICE
- 2 14 2017 Monroe City Council Agenda