Monroe City irrigation is planned to be turned out of the season on October 30th weather permitting. If the weather turns off really cold it will be turned off earlier. If you want you can turn off your individual riser off.
Monroe City will hold its 30th annual Public Power Picnic Tonight Monday Sept. 8th at 6:00pm at Mtn. View Park.
Official Municipal General Election Results November 5, 2013
Robert Kirt Nilsson 192
Troy Torgersen 91
Perry D. Payne 202
Johnny C. Parsons 229
Linda Goddard 112
More Articles ...
- MONROE CITY PUBLIC POWER PICNIC
- Canal irrigation water for rent
- Monroe City's new hydroelectric-generating facility
- HOLIDAY TRASH PICK UP
- Little Green Valley Fun - Fall Festival-Halloween Party
- Little Green Valley Fun - Update
- 3 ON 3 SIGNUP FORMS
- 24th July Flyer
- ATTENTION FIREWORK USERS
- 2011 Municipal Election Unofficial Results