CANCELLATION OF 2015 ELECTION
Public notice is hereby given that, in accordance with Utah Code 20A-1-206, the Monroe City municipal election for November 3, 2015 has been canceled by resolution because the number of candidates, including any eligible write-in candidates, does not exceed the number of at-large municipal offices for which the candidates have filed and there were no municipal ballot propositions.
The following candidates are therefore considered to be elected as council members of the Monroe City for a term of four years: Joseph Anderson, Michael C. Mathie, and Fran H. Washburn.
Monroe City Deputy Recorder
Published in the Richfield Reaper October 21 and 28, 2015.
Current Power outage due to transmission line interruption within Rocky Mtn. Power.
For updates on power outage go to rockymountainpower.net - safety & outages
More Articles ...
- IRRIGATION WATER TO BE TURNED ON
- MONROE CITY IRRIGATION
- Monroe City Public Power Picnic
- 2013 Monroe City Municipal Elections Official Results
- Power outage
- MONROE CITY PUBLIC POWER PICNIC
- Canal irrigation water for rent
- Monroe City's new hydroelectric-generating facility
- HOLIDAY TRASH PICK UP
- Little Green Valley Fun - Fall Festival-Halloween Party