Monroe City is hiring a part-time crossing guard. For more information click here.
Monroe City will be clebrating Pioneer Day on Wednesday July 24, 2019 with the parade starting at 10:00 a.m. followed by park activities and fireworks that evening.
The annual Community BBQ and Children's parade will be on Tuesday July 23, 2018 starting at 6:00 p.m.
More information poster.
Childrens Parade poster.
3 on 3 Basketball registration http://bit.ly/midnightmadness3on3
Tennis Tournament registration form
To Enter a Float in the Parade please click here: Parade Information/form
CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION 2019
VOTING ENDS AUGUST 13, 2019 - GET YOUR BALLOTS IN
You can either mail them or drop them off at the City Office or Sevier County Clerks Office.
The following individuals have met the qualifications to be candidates and filed for the position of Councilmember for a 4-year term.
Michael C. Mathie
Michael R. “Mike” Miles
“Mystic” Mike Ginsberg
Monroe City will be conducting the election by mail. The primary election will be held August 13, 2019.
Monroe City will be celebrating Pionner Day on Wednsday, July 24, 2019 with the parade starting at 10:00 am followed by park activites and fireworks that evening.
A newsletter with more information will be available soon.
For more information please click on the following links
More Articles ...
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- 4 9 2019 MONROE CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- OFFICE FOR 2019 ELECTION
- HELP WANTED - SEASONAL / PART TIME GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- 2 12 2019 CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
- 2019 MONROE CITY ANNUAL NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS
- 1 8 2019 PUBLIC HEARING STREET IMPROVEMENT REVENUE BOND
- 1 8 2019 PUBLIC HEARING SALES TAX REVENUE BOND
- 12 25 2018 CITY COUNCIL MEETING CANCELED
- Trash Collection Changes for Christmas and New Years