NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRILl 4, 2011
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Library Board will meet on Monday, April 4, 2011, at the Monroe City Library, 55 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 4:00 p.m. The agenda shall be as follows:
1. Meeting called to order
2. Prayer: By invitation
3. Reading and approval of minutes of previous meeting: Karyn Oscarson, Secretary
4. City Council Representative: Ed Oldroyd
5. Library report: Evelyn Marvidikis, Library Director
6. Library board business- Review Policy Manual
7. Other business
8. Schedule for next meeting: Monday, July11, 2011
Posted this 1ST day of April, 2011
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was faxed to the Richfield Reaper, posted at the Monroe City Library and city web site at littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah State Public Notice Website and personally delivered to each member of the Monroe City Library Board.
Secretary, Monroe City Library Board
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Emalee Curtis (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity employer and provider.