AMENDED NOTICE AND AGENDA
MONROE CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
MARCH 15, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Monroe City Planning Commission will meet on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at the Monroe City Hall, 10 North Main Street, which meeting shall begin promptly at 7:30 p.m.
1. Chairman Bart Lee conducting - Meeting called to order. Prayer
2. Approval of minutes of previous meeting
3. Citizen comments
4. Proposed CONDITIONAL USE BUSINESS LICENSE : “ACES” Anderson-Cody Equipment Storage submitted by Tom Anderson, Kim & Connie Cody. Property located at 701 South Jones Road
5. Proposals to divide property:
A. Jensen Family- Proposal to divide Norris Jensen property: 1-M4A-31
B. Stephanie (Judd) Brady Rich - Proposed division 1-M15-21-1-M15-30
6. Consideration of Enforcement Policy for Monroe City’s Land Use Ordinance and Nuisance Ordinance
Posted this 14th day of March, 2016
I hereby certify that the foregoing notice and agenda was emailed to the Richfield Reaper, posted at the Monroe City Hall and website at: littlegreenvalley.com, posted on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website and personally delivered to each member of the planning commission.
Emalee H. Curtis
Monroe City Recorder
In compliance with the American’s with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Emalee Curtis (435-527-4621) at least 24 hours prior to this meeting. Monroe City is an equal opportunity provider and employer.